Thursday, December 3, 2015

Flamin' Hot

Have you ever had Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos?  Probably not but let me tell you that they are GROSS.  I cannot stand them but I also have a irresistible draw to them and I eat at least 1 small bag a week (maybe 2 if I am truly honest with myself and you).  Cheetos are just disgusting in general but when you take away the fake orange cheese and add a fluorescent red flamin' hot powder instead, they just get nastier.  Despite my aversion to them, I simple must have them when feeling stressed out -  especially if they are the limon flavor.

Cheetos with a Texas Indigo

I stress eat and today was one of those days I needed to bury my stress with some Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos.  Today's bag was my second of the week.  Stress eating does funny things to my mind.  The entire time I am stuffing my face with Cheetos, my mind is screaming at me to stop but I don't.  I eat and eat until the entire bag is gone.  In no way, shape, or form does eating an entire bag of Cheetos make my stress go away.  If anything, it gives me something else to not like about myself.
Breakfast of champions while watching YouTube videos and working with Google Earth
So why eat something that I don't even like that ultimately makes me feel worse than when I started?  I have no f&#!ing clue.  It just happens.  I find myself wandering down to the 7/11 and buying a bag of the red cheese flavored snacks and before I know it, they are gone.  This happened to me at 8:30am today.  Yes - I ate an entire bag of Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos before 9:00am on a Thursday.

Instead of beating myself up today over this, I have decided to post a few of the photos I have taken in 2015 of my disgusting habit.  My only regret is that I didn't take a photo every time I did this but I think the following photos will give you a snapshot of my response to stress.  In addition, here is a short video using the hashtag #WineCam to fully disclose my problem with stressing out and eating Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos for breakfast.

 

Yes - this is embarrassing but maybe I can change this behavior if I show the world who I really am. 
 

Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos with a Big Gulp for breakfast
 
Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos with salmon for breakfast while delineating habitats in Texas
 
Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos with pizza and salmon for breakfast
 

Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos with burgers for breakfast
 

No comments:

Post a Comment