Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Dog Training

I got a dog a year ago and he is wonderful.  Rocket is a loving but very high energy Labrador Retriever.  I wasn't really training him and I can't explain why especially since I really like watching and having a well trained retriever.  But that doesn't mean it is too late.  We have bumped up his training lately and he is really taking to it - like all Labs do.  Every morning, Rocket wakes me up and we head down to the middle school.  I through the bumper for him and he shows off just how fast he is.  We have fun but it is time to turn him into a well oiled retrieving machine.  His training starts on August 15th.  Why wait until then?  Well, he is at a kennel starting tomorrow while I attend a family reunion and then he will be having his balls cut off on August 11.  Yes - I decided to have him neutered.  So stay tuned for updates and videos about Rocket and his training journey.





No comments:

Post a Comment