Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Life's Cardinal Rule #2

Yes, I am skipping #1 for now.

In my office, I have a print out of the 7 Cardinal Rules in Life.  This list is a reminder for me to live "my" life and not the life others want me to live.

Cardinal Rule #2:  What others think of me in none of my business - What is important is how much I value myself and how important I think I am.

Hmmm- this is not a rule I follow.  I always feel people are judging me.  I cannot take a compliment.  I have low self-worth.  I don't think I am important at all.


My challenge to myself in May is to work on following this rule and rejecting the negative self-talk (I know it is just April 30th but I am starting early).



My Motto for May - 
"Be Inspired, Be Inspiring"

I saw this on the internet and liked it.  I am going to inspire myself to be the best I can be for myself everyday.  Those words can focus me on me - the positive me.  They will keep judgement out of my life.  All I have to do is look for inspiration from others and strive to inspire others.

Here is an inspiration for all the snake people out there.  Be inspired by my recent success and inspire someone else to do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment