Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Why Bother?

My therapist asked me to answer this question this week.  Can you answer it?  Why Bother?  This is seriously a VERY hard question for me.  I know it shouldn't be but when you REALLY think about everything the question begs to be answered.  WHY BOTHER?

You tell me...

Here is a photo that represents one reason I bother:



A very misunderstood snake in a bucket - all I see if fear but others see aggression.  There is no aggression towards humans from snakes.  This is why I bother!  It is my passion and purpose to change the minds of humans.

1 comment:

  1. You bother because you care. Like you, I am passionate about snake education. It is only a side note to my daily work as a wildlife educator, but you were passionate enough that you started the Center for Snake Conservation... and I believe that it probably gives your life more meaning and purpose. I think whatever people do, they should be passionate about it. If you have no passion for what you do, then you'll be just another cog in the machine. Keep up the good work... and keep on bothering.

    ReplyDelete