Monday, September 22, 2014

Riding The Bus - My Time

I take public transportation every day when commuting to my paying job.  I enjoy the 25 minutes of solitude even when I am in a crappy mood.  Today was no different.

Bus Selfie - Check out the Blue Light behind me
I think about a lot of things on the bus.  Random thoughts such as:
  • Will anyone sit with me?
  • Soccer for the week
  • Snakes - I think a lot about snakes
  • Naughty thoughts
  • Blog topics that I need to write about
  • Sunrises
  • Things I have not done or completed
  • Work stress and anxiety (I wish I could get rid of this)
  • Skinny dipping (oh - I already said naughty thoughts)
  • Ruzzle - my new word game addiction
  • People - yes, I love to people watch
My 25 minutes on the bus is very special.  It is quiet.  It is peaceful. It is mine.  Once I move on from this job and onto my passion (hopefully this is going to happen soon), I am going to have to find a new place for my random thoughts.  Any suggestions?



 

2 comments:

  1. I love bus rides too because it's a good excuse to be trapped in time and let your mind wander. It's a chance to get some me-time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy those long bus rides, because of the solitude time. But the fatigue after such rides is a big disadvantage ... totally worth it though.

    ReplyDelete