Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2 Peaks and 1 Valley

Okay - here is a chart on my body weight over the last year. March 2013 to March 2014. 


Peak weight in March 2013 was 212lbs. 

Valley weight in October 2013 was 186lbs. 

Peak weight in March 2014 was (yes was!) 205lbs. 

I don't know what to think. I know the fall and winter are tough on me emotionally (Seasonal Affective Disorder) but this is ridiculous.

I have to think about this for a while but I promise a blog is coming that will sort out my thoughts and feelings about my weight loss and gain. 

In the meantime, I re-read my blog post "To Look Like A Fox, First You Must Sweat Like A Pig (http://runningwithsnakes.blogspot.com/2013/12/to-look-like-fox-you-first-must-sweat.html).  I have realized that I have not even started down the path I laid out for myself. Hmmmmm. I need to think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment