Friday, March 28, 2014

GoPro Photo Play

I have a GoPro and I don't really know how to use it.  I am going to spend the next few weeks really getting into the features of this amazing little device.  I want to make snake videos like the stunt people and incredible athletes around the world make their videos.  Of course my subjects are snakes so it may be more difficult.

I took the camera out for a quick walk to try the photo (not video) feature.  I used the wide angle setting which creates a curve on the edges.  Sometimes I like it and sometimes I hate it.  I will have to figure out when to use it.  There are two other settings I can use (medium and narrow) so I will be playing more with the camera.  Here are some of the photos I took and you can view the whole album at this link:  GoPro Photo Play









No comments:

Post a Comment