Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My Christmas List

I thought it would be a great idea to publish my Christmas List.  This way Santa will be sure to see what I really want for Christmas this year.  Don't worry, I am also sending Santa the list in the mail.

I will be adding to the list as we approach Christmas so be sure to keep visiting this blog post!


Cameron's Christmas List
  1. Something I cannot ask for right now
  2. Something I cannot ask for right now
  3. Something I cannot ask for right now
  4. Something I cannot ask for right now
  5. Something I cannot ask for right now
  6. Something I cannot ask for right now
  7. Something I cannot ask for right now
  8. Something I cannot ask for right now
  9. Something I cannot ask for right now
  10. Something I cannot ask for right now
  11. Indoor/outdoor thermometer
  12. Garmin Forerunner 10 Watch - orange and black model
  13. GoPro Battery BacPac Limited Edition for Hero3
  14. Chippewa 17" Waterproof Snakeboots
  15. Book - The Venomous Snakes and their Mimics of Panama and Costa Rica by Julie Ray et al. 2013
  16. Book - Snakes of Costa Rica by Alejandro Solorzano
  17. Running socks
  18. Cycling socks
  19. Performance compression boxer briefs
  20. Light weight and rugged monopod for field work
  21. Camera and gear backpack for field work - I still need to figure out which one I want
  22. Power tower
  23. And lots and lots of surprises 

No comments:

Post a Comment