Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Turtle Dog - The Stories Behind the Legend

There are many, many stories behind this dog.  Ripley was his name and fun was his game.  Ripley was smart, very smart.  He would get himself in a lot of trouble because of it.  I have been promising myself to write a book about Ripley's adventures but it just never happens.  This post contains the table of contents for Ripley's book in hopes that something will happen.  I still haven't come up with a book title yet though.

The Turtle Dog

Chapters:
  1. Introducing Ripley - But First An Opossum Story (this chapter is already written - click link)
  2. R.I.P.L.E.Y
  3. The U-Haul
  4. Binaca Blast
  5. Turtle Dog
  6. The China Store
  7. Windshields and Other Car Mishaps
  8. Fireworks
  9. Night Swimming
  10. HHH Gelding
  11. The Jackrabbit
  12. Duck Hunting
  13. Pheasant (um...Rabbit) Hunting
  14. Burn Baby Burn
  15. Dog Fights
  16. The Donkey
  17. Yellow Jackets
  18. Dock Diving
  19. My Brother
  20. Jerky Treats
  21. The Fire-hose
  22. R.I.P. Ripley 
There are many more chapters but these are 22 of the best.  Time to start writing.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment